3.26.2011

85/365 sallie n me

Alrighty, let's see if I can catch back up on my 365 Project. The problem is that once you start falling behind, it just gets harder and harder to bring it current. It's not even that I wasn't taking pictures, but getting them uploaded, edited, and posted somehow fell by the wayside. I'm thinking I may have to skip this year-long project in 2012. I have enough issues in life without piling on additional guilt.

Okay, enough about that. It was so much fun to visit with Sallie Anderson of Seaside Tales again (we met at the same Starbucks about three years ago). She was here on vacation visiting family so we met up at Starbucks for a few hours.

85-sallie n me

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I recognized her before I even read....very cool!

Glad to see you getting caught up. LOL!
I am e-mailing you the rest.

Sallie said...

Dianne, I love this picture of us!! I'm so thrilled that we've been able to get together for visits when I've come to Colorado. I feel truly blessed by our friendship! <3