2.27.2010

56-365 weather vane

I picked up an inexpensive 2X tele-converter and saw this atop a motel while sitting in the Chick-Fil-A drive-through. It seemed like a good opportunity to give it a try. Of course, attaching it to my 55-200mm lens and zooming all the way in gave me an effectual 400mm focal length which is VERY hard to hand hold. I rolled my window back up a bit and balanced the camera on the window's edge. I think with the tripod, I'll have some fun with this. Next trip, I'll have to give the 70-300mm lens a try.

56 weather vane



5 comments:

Tracy said...

COOL BEANS!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is cool

Kathy C. said...

That's a nice shot...very calming.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Love the calming shot!
Love cloudy shots!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How cool is that?!